BMC RESmart BIPAP ST with tidal volume system – G2S B25VT AVAPS Mode
- BMC RESmart BIPAP ST with Tidal Volume System G2S B25VT AVAPS Mode is a bi-level Positive Airway Pressure (BIPAP) device designed for noninvasive ventilation of patients with respiratory failure.
- With its wide range of advanced features and benefits for healthcare providers and patients, this device has quickly become a top choice for healthcare professionals and patients alike.
The BMC RESmart BIPAP features ST, including Tidal Volume System G2S B25VT AVAPS Mode:
Tidal Volume System
- The BMC RESmart BIPAP ST Tidal Volume System provides a constant supply of air with each breath, improving airflow for the patient.
- BIPAP BMC advanced Average Volume Assured Pressure Support (AVAPS) mode automatically adjusts pressure levels to provide adequate patient ventilation.
- The Easy-Breathe technology of the BMC RESmart BIPAP ST reduces pressure support during exhalation to make breathing more comfortable for the patient.
- BMC BIPAP integrated humidifier adds moisture to the air, relieving irritation and dryness in the throat area.
- BMC BIPAP device data management, healthcare professionals can more easily track patient usage and compliance data to monitor progress and adjust therapy accordingly.
- BMC RESmart BIPAP ST has alarm systems that alert healthcare professionals to potential problems, such as low batteries, air leaks, and mask disconnection.
BMC RESmart BIPAP ST with tidal volume system G2S B25VT AVAPS mode has many advantages:
- BIPAP BMC tidal volume system and AVAPS mode ensure adequate ventilation to treat respiratory failure successfully.
- BIPAP BMC Machine, with its Easy-Breathe technology and an integrated humidifier, facilitates use and helps prevent irritation or dryness in the throat.
Device data management
- Device data management allows healthcare professionals to track patient use and compliance, monitor therapy progress, and adjust as needed.
- Medical professionals equipped with alarms can quickly respond to potential problems by triggering alarms that warn and alert them to potential problems.
- The user-friendly interface allows patients to adjust their settings and keep track of their treatment progress.
- BMC RESmart BIPAP ST with Tidal Volume System G2S B25VT AVAPS Mode is an advanced BIPAP device that effectively treats respiratory failure.
- The Tidal Volume System, AVAPS Mode, and Easy-Breathe technology provide comfort, while the data management and alarm system simplify monitoring of treatment progress.
- The user-friendly design allows patients to easily change settings and quickly track treatment, making this device suitable for healthcare providers and patients.
Features BMC RESmart BIPAP ST with Tidal Volume System – G2S B25VT:
- Ultra-modern design with a user-friendly interface
- With its drawer structure and opening cover, the water chamber is more convenient for filling and cleaning.
- 5-inch color screen with a user-friendly interface.
- Intelligent Comfort Features
- Inspiratory / Expiratory sensitivity 8 grades of I Sens and E Sens optimize the device’s compliance with the patient.
- The newly designed integrated humidifier has a large heating plate (> 50 cm2), which ensures excellent humidifying capacity and improves comfort.
- The ramp time ranges from 0 to 60 minutes.
- Auto S/T The device complies with the patient‘s breathing. However, if there is no inhalation for a certain period, the device will give forced ventilation to ensure minimum ventilation.
- Target Tidal Volume Function
- Optimize IPAP according to mean Vt of last 5 breathings and prescribed Target Vt. A larger difference between mean Vt and target Vt takes a more evident adjustment in IPAP.
- Inspiratory pressure is between IPAP min and IPAP max.
- A larger difference between mean Vt and target Vt takes a more evident adjustment in IPAP.
- Patient Vt is the mean of Vt values from the patient’s last 5 breathings.
- Powerful Data Transfer/Retrieval Solution
- BMC RESmart BIPAP ST with Tidal Volume System – G2S B25VT of BMC RESmart BIPAP ST with Tidal Volume System – G2S B25VTQuick Report through Device Screen.
- BMCares App.
- BMCares Cloud Platform.
- iCode web version (bmc-icode.com).
- BMC nPAP Data Analysis Software (PC software).
- BMC Software web version (icodeconnect.com/quick/info).
Specifications of BMC RESmart BIPAP ST with Tidal Volume System – G2S B25VT:
- Dimensions: 274 mm × 184 mm × 115 mm
- Weight: 1.9 kg
- Water capacity: To maximum fill line 360 mL
- Humidifier Settings: Off, 1 to 5 (95°F to 154.4°F / 35°C to 68°C)
- Humidifier Output: No less than 10 mg H2O/L
- CPAP, S, T, S/T
- The SD card can record patient data and fault information
AC Power Consumption:
- 100 – 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A
Sound Pressure Level:
- < 30 dB when the device is working at the pressure of 10 hPa
|Test Pressures (hPa)
|Measured Pressure at the Patient Connection Port (hPa)
|Average Flow at the Patient Connection Port (L/min)
Automatic leak compensation of BMC RESmart BIPAP ST with Tidal Volume System – G2S B25VT:
- Maximum Delivered Gas Temperature: ≤43°C
Static Pressure Stability:
- ± 0.5 hPa
- 4 to 25 hPa
CPAP Machine Types: Positive airway pressure (PAP) is a noninvasive mechanical ventilation therapy. A PAP machine delivers pressurized air to open the airways of sleepers with OSA or other breathing conditions.
- Continuous positive airway pressure: This is the most popular type of PAP therapy. CPAP machines provide constant pressure so your upper airway stays open while you sleep.
- Automatic Positive Airway Pressure (APAP) machines can adjust the pressure to your breathing pattern. This is more comfortable for those who need to adjust their pressure between different stages of their sleep cycles or positions or those with difficulty adjusting to CPAP therapy 4.
- BiPAP machines with a mask. (Bilevel Positive Airway Pressure), machines that have two pressure settings. They switch between a higher and lower pressure when you inhale and exhale. BiPAP machines can have a greater pressure range than most, with a maximum of 25 cm H2O.
- Travel CPAP machine: These CPAP machines function like traditional CPAP devices but are more portable. These devices are often small and lightweight. Some models can also be used in flight and are FAA-approved. However, airline policies might differ.
1. Is this Bipap device item durable?
Ans: Yes, these are durable products with a warranty covered.
2. Is this item easy to use?
Ans: Yes, it is easy to use.
3. Is there a CPAP machine that doesn’t require water?
Ans: Some machines can be used without a humidifier.