Lowenstein Prisma Smart Auto CPAP with Humidifier Mask
- Lowenstein Prisma Smart Auto CPAP with Humidifier Mask is an innovative product that provides a comfortable yet effective treatment solution for people with sleep apnea.
- It is equipped with numerous features that make it one of the top models on the market.
Features of the Lowenstein Prisma SmartAuto CPAP machine
Smart Auto technology
- This CPAP machine continuously monitors the user’s breathing patterns to adjust the pressure accordingly and ensure normal breathing patterns throughYou’lle the night.
- It ensures that the patient receives sufficient air pressure to maintain normal breathing patterns throughout their stay in bed.
- The humidifier of a CPAP machine ensures that the patient’s airways remain moist and comfortable throughout the night automatically and according to individual preference.
- It can even be adjusted according to individual needs!
Mask and Mask Options
- The Lowenstein Prisma Smart Auto-CPAP device has multiple mask and face options to ensure users find a mask that fits their facial measurements and shapes.
- In addition, the comfortable masks ensure a long wear time.
- Lowenstein Prisma Smart Auto-CPAP Device is Portable.
- The Lowenstein Prisma Smart Auto-CPAP device is small and lightweight, making it easy to carry or store.
- And thanks to its battery-powered design, you can even take it with you when you travel!
Benefits of Lowenstein Prisma Smart Auto CPAP with Humidifier Mask
Increased Sleep Quality Sleep Quality
- The Lowenstein Prisma smart Auto CPAP machine is specifically designed to improve the quality of restful sleep for people with sleep apnea.
- By providing continuous pressure in the form of airflow, this device ensures that the airway remains open throughout the night and that normal breathing patterns are maintained during each stage of sleep.
- A restful night is guaranteed thanks to the automatic humidification system and the various mask and face options.
- A humidifier keeps the airways comfortable and moist, reducing dryness and discomfort.
- The Lowenstein Prisma Smart CPAP device offers user-friendly settings that adjust pressure and humidity to personal needs.
- It ensures that each patient can benefit from an individualized treatment tailored to their needs.
Easy to Use
- The Lowenstein Prisma Smart Auto CPAP device was designed with ease of use in mind, with intuitive controls and a user-friendly interface that makes it simple and easy for anyone to use and customize to their individual needs.
LOWENSTEIN PrismaSMART AutoCPAP with Humidifier Mask continues the high-quality auto-CPAP devis Löwenstein Medical tradition. It offers the new classic or dynamic pressure regulation option for personalized respiratory therapy.
The familiar pressure relief softPAP can be activated at any time. Classic, simple user navigation with an easy-to-read display.
LOWENSTEIN Prisma SMART Auto CPAP device can be combined with the well-known humidifier prismaAQUA. With discovering the new generation of our Auto CPAP devices.
Finally, You’ll make the right choice with Prisma SMART! The simple-to-use devices complete the prismaLINE spectrum. Benefit from our Auto CPAP devices, pragmatically designed for practical use to control sleep disorders like Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
- Firstly, Unheard-of silence
- LOWENSTEIN PrismaSMART AutoCPAP with Humidifier Mask Standard operating concept and structure
- LOWENSTEIN Prisma SMART Auto CPAP Target group-oriented menus (for patients and experts)
- Segment display – highly visible presentation of the required information
- LOWENSTEIN PrismaSMART AutoCPAP with Humidifier Mask prismaLINE range of accessories
- Two different APAP dynamics in Prisma SMART – the right therapy for every patient
- Familiar features such as recognition of Cheyne-Stokes respiration and also Forced Oscillation Technology (FOT) in the entire prismaLINE
Specifications of LOWENSTEIN PrismaSMART AutoCPAP with Humidifier Mask
|Product class as per EU Directive 93 / 42 / EEC
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
|170 x 135 x 180 mm
|about 1.34 kg
|Temperature range of LOWENSTEIN Prisma SMART Auto CPAP
-25 °C to +70 °C
|Air pressure range
|700 – 1060 hPa corresponds to an altitude of 3000 meta patients’ mean sea level.
|max. 40 VA
|24 V DC max. 5 VA
|Power consumption at
• Operation (therapy):
|230 V 115 V
0.13 A 0.22 A
0.036 A 0.053 A
|Classification as per EN 60601-1-11
• Type of protection from electric shock
• Level of protection from electric shock
• Protection from damaging ingress of water and solids:
Protection class II
|Mean sound pressure level/
Operation as per
|about 26 dB(A) at 10 hPa
(corresponds to a sound pressure
level of 34 dB(A))
|Recommended maximum oxygen flow
The adult tracheostomy tubes are designed to offer the advantages of uncuffed and cuffed tubes together:
- The cuff’s design has the appearance of a tube that is not cuffed when it is deflated, which is designed to limit the chance of trauma if the tube gets placed in
- The silicone tube design allows the tube to be flexible inside the trachea.
- The wire-reinforced tube shaft design is designed to improve crushing and kink resistance
- The obturator’s clip has a hollow tip that allows the user to switch the tube with the guidewire.
- They have been covered with the SuperSlick(r) coating on the shaft’s internal and external surfaces to reduce the amount of secretion in the form of encrustation to facilitate suctioning and cleaning
- Adult tubes can be processed up to 10 times
Common applications/procedures the product is used for:
- Management of the airway
- Intermittent/nocturnal mechanical ventilation
- Leak management
- Speech and weaning
- Home and hospital care are used
The adult tube range of tracheostomy is suggested for the following reasons:
- Patients who have sensitive mucosa tracheal or stoma sites
- In cases where the patient requires the ability to communicate
- Patients who receive intermittent or nocturnal ventilation
- Patients are ready to wean.
1. What size BIVONA tracheostomy tube is generally used in adults?
Ans- 5.0 mm to 9.0 mm are used as per your health care provider.
2. What is a paediatric tracheostomy?
Ans- Paediatric tracheostomy (also known as tracheotomy) is a surgical procedure that can help a child breathe by creating an opening in the windpipe.
3. What are the different types of tracheostomy tubes?
Ans- Tracheostomy tubes are made of various medical-grade materials: plastic, silicone, sterling silver, and stainless steel. Two types of plastics commonly used are (PVC) polyvinyl chloride (Shiley and Portex) and polyurethane (Tracoe). Plastic tubes are single patient use and are considered disposable.
4. Are there different sizes of tracheostomy tubes?
Ans- Although the tracheostomy hubs are universal, the inner and outer diameters of the tracheostomy tube have different sizes corresponding to the patient’s unique anatomy. Some manufacturers (Portex) have a colour-coded hub to quickly identify the patient’s tracheostomy tube size.