Features of BMC Auto CPAP System with Mask- G2S A20:
- Ultra-modern design with a user-friendly interface
- The water chamber, with its drawer structure and opening cover, is more convenient for filling water and cleaning.
- Auto on/off feature.
- Intelligent comfort features
- The newly designed integrated humidifier has a large heating plate (> 50 cm2 ), which ensures excellent humidifying capacity and improves comfort.
- The reflex exhalation pressure release feature lets you fall asleep at a lower pressure easily.
- Efficiencies in Therapy
- Auto CPAP pressure automatically to improve patient comfort based on monitoring of apnea and snoring events.
- Automatic leakage compensation ensures therapy accuracy anywhere.
- Powerful data transfer/retrieval solution
- Quick Report through Device Screen
- BMCares App
- Icodeconnect login.
- BMCares Cloud Platform
- iCode web version (bmc-icode.com)
- BMC CPAP Data Analysis Software (PC software)
- BMC Software web version (icodeconnect.com/quick/info)
- Dimensions: 274 mm × 184 mm × 115 mm
- Weight: 1.9 kg
- Water capacity: To maximum fill line 360 mL
- Humidifier Settings: Off, 1 to 5 (95°F to 154.4°F / 35°C to 68°C)
- Humidifier Output: No less than 10 mg H2O/L
- Auto CPAP, CPAP
- The SD card can record patient data and fault information
AC Power Consumption:
- 100 – 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A
Sound Pressure Level:
- < 28 dB when the device is working at the pressure of 10 hPa
|Test Pressures (hPa)||4||10||15||20|
|Measured Pressure at the Patient Connection Port (hPa)||3||9||14||19|
|Average Flow at the Patient Connection Port (L/min)||85||135||140||140|
Automatic leak compensation:
- Maximum Delivered Gas Temperature: ≤43°C
Static Pressure Stability:
- ± 0.5 hPa
- 4 to 20 hPa
Infinity Seal cushion is designed to be sealed in any airflow pressure setting.
Quiet Air vents reduce the sound to just 21 decibels, less than a whisper
Magnetic clips are just two snaps, and your mask is either on or off.
A soft, flexible frame gives you an extra level of ease
Quick-release elbows allow you to be up at night and disconnect your mask without removing the mask.
- Brand Name: BMC
- Item Type: Sleep & Snoring
- Pressure Range: 4-20 cmH2O
- Work Mode: CPAP
- Material: Mask
- Type: CPAP
- Colour: White And Lucency
- Application: Connect CPAP
- Manufacturer: BMC
- Certificate: CE FDA ISO
- Accessories: Headgear, User Manual
Which full face CPAP mask leaves less marks?
Usually most of the masks materials are good grade, but if you see marks or a cyst near the mask area, kindly stop using the mask and contact your physician or provider to change the mask.
Will my CPAP mask cause my face to prematurely wrinkle?
No, it doesn’t change the shape of your skin. But if you keep the mask tight, then there are chances that you can experience skin irritation.
What happens if you don’t clean your CPAP mask?
If the mask is not clean, it can cause skin irritation causing infection. So be safe by keeping it clean and keep changing the mask every 6-8 months.
What is a CPAP full face mask?
Full face mask helps the user to breath from the nose and as well as the mouth. It covers the nose and mouth.
Is a full face CPAP mask better?
Different needs of the user makes them choose a particular type of mask. If the physician says and if you are a mouth breather, its advisable to go for a full face mask.
There are no reviews yet.