P2 Nasal CPAP Interface is a newly – designed minimalist pillows mask, which is characterized by simple structure, easy fitting and fast cleaning. It takes care of your breath considerately.
- Super Silence – Noise control becomes more effective, based on the newest decentralized venting holes.
- Super Lightness – Smaller size & cuter headgear to control the total weight significantly. You can hardly feel the mask when you use it.
- Super Simplicity – Simple structure with flexible headgear makes mask fitting, assemble, disassemble & cleaning as easy as possible.
- Super Comfort – Outstanding ergonomic design better fits the nostrils. Three cusion sizes in one package enable you to choose freely.
- BMC P2 BMC P2 is a new light Nasal Pillow Interface. The lightweight and minimalist design makes it easy to put together, wear, and keep clean. The new design makes the mask move more and flexibility, which means it is not prone to leaks.
- The mask is made of an elastic silicon insert that fits in the nostrils to make CPAP therapy more comfortable.
- It is believed that the BMC P2 CPAP cushion mask is a suitable solution for certain people especially those who suffer from anxiety, claustrophobia, allergic reactions to the interface, patients with beards and moustaches and also those with a smaller nose bridge and smaller facial.
Recommendation: The BMC P2 Nasal pillow mask is ideal for those that sleep with the mouths closed and can’t exhale through the nostrils.
1. Are P2 masks effective against smoke?
Ans:To keep it simple, smoking is injurious to health.
2. What is the difference between a nasal mask and a nasal pillow mask?
Ans: The main difference is the area covered, nasal masks cover the area around your nose and pillow masks are fixed at the entrance of your nostrils.
3. How does a nasal pillow mask work?
Ans: Nasal pillow masks work like any other mask. But the area covered by it is small making it the most sought after choice.
4. How often should you replace CPAP nasal pillows?
Ans: Ideal time to change the mask is 6-8 months.
5. Do nasal pillows work for mouth breathers?
Ans: No, nasal or pillow masks will not work for a mouth breather. But there are cases when some users have used a chin strap to close their mouth, forcing them to be kept shut off when in sleep.
There are no reviews yet.