Features BMC RESmart BIPAP ST with Tidal Volume System – G2S B25VT:
- Ultra-modern design with a user-friendly interface
- The water chamber with drawer structure and opening cover, is more convenient to fill water and clean.
- 5-inch color screen with user friendly interface.
- Intelligent Comfort Features
- Inspiratory / Expiratory sensitivity 8 grades of I Sens and E Sens optimize the compliance of the device with the patient.
- Newly designed integrated humidifier has large heating plate (> 50 cm2), which ensures excellent humidifying capacity and improves comfort.
- The ramp time ranges from 0 to 60 minutes.
- Auto S/T The device complies with patient ‘s breathing. However, if there is no inhalation for a certain period of time, the device will give a forced ventilation to ensure the minimum ventilation.
- Target Tidal Volume Function
- Optimize IPAP according to mean Vt of last 5 breathings and prescribed Target Vt. Larger difference between mean Vt and target Vt takes more evident adjustment in IPAP.
- Inspiratory pressure is between IPAP min and IPAP max.
- Larger difference between mean Vt and target Vt takes more evident adjustment in IPAP.
- Patient Vt is the mean of Vt values from patient’s last 5 breathings.
- Powerful Data Transfer/Retrieval Solution
- BMC RESmart BIPAP ST with Tidal Volume System – G2S B25VT of BMC RESmart BIPAP ST with Tidal Volume System – G2S B25VTQuick Report through Device Screen.
- BMCares App.
- BMCares Cloud Platform.
- iCode web version (bmc-icode.com).
- BMC nPAP Data Analysis Software (PC software).
- BMC Software web version (icodeconnect.com/quick/info).
Specifications of BMC RESmart BIPAP ST with Tidal Volume System – G2S B25VT:
- Dimensions: 274 mm × 184 mm × 115 mm
- Weight: 1.9 kg
- Water capacity: To maximum fill line 360 mL
- Humidifier Settings: Off, 1 to 5 (95°F to 154.4°F / 35°C to 68°C)
- Humidifier Output: No less than 10 mg H2O/L
- CPAP, S, T, S/T
- The SD card can record patient data and fault information
AC Power Consumption:
- 100 – 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A
Sound Pressure Level:
- < 30 dB, when the device is working at the pressure of 10 hPa
|Test Pressures (hPa)||4||9||15||20||25|
|Measured Pressure at the Patient Connection Port (hPa)||3||8||14||19||24|
|Average Flow at the Patient Connection Port (L/min)||90||120||150||150||150|
Automatic leak compensation of BMC RESmart BIPAP ST with Tidal Volume System – G2S B25VT:
- Maximum Delivered Gas Temperature: ≤43°C
Static Pressure Stability:
- ± 0.5 hPa
- 4 to 25 hPa
CPAP Machine Types : Positive airway pressure (PAP) is a noninvasive mechanical ventilation therapy. A PAP machine delivers pressurized air to open the airways of sleepers with OSA or other breathing conditions.
- Continuous positive airway pressure: This is the most popular type of PAP therapy. CPAP machines provide constant pressure so that your upper airway stays open while you sleep.
- APAP machines Automatic Positive Airway Pressure (APAP) machines can adjust the pressure to your breathing pattern. This is more comfortable for those who need to adjust their pressure between different stages of their sleep cycles or positions, or those with difficulty adjusting to CPAP therapy 4.
- BiPAP machines with mask.(Bilevel Positive Airway Pressure), machines that have two pressure settings. They switch between a higher and lower pressure when you inhale and exhale. BiPAP machines can have a greater pressure range than most, with a maximum of 25 cm H2O.
- Travel CPAP machine: These CPAP machines function like traditional CPAP devices but are more portable. These devices are often small and lightweight. Some models can also be used in flight and are FAA-approved. However, airline policies might differ.
1.Is this Bipap device item durable?
Ans: Yes, these are durable products with warranty covered.
2.Is this item easy to use?
Ans: Yes it is easy to use.
3.Is there a CPAP machine that doesn’t require water?
Ans: There are machines which can be used without Humidifier.
There are no reviews yet.