The BMC RESmart G2S, auto BIPAP System, can be a positive airway pressure (PAP) device used to treat sleep apnea. It has two pressure settings: inhale (IPAP) and exhale (EPAP). The machine adjusts the pressure to the user’s breathing patterns, providing a more relaxing and efficient treatment. The Bipap bmc system includes features like an integrated humidifier, leak control, and an easy-to-use interface. A sleep medicine physician usually recommends the use of it at home.
G2S B20A is a auto-adjusting Bi-level devices for sleep apnea patients who need enhanced pressure support.
- Ultra-modern design with a user-friendly interface
- The water chamber with drawer structure and opening cover, is more convenient to fill water and clean.
- 5-inch color screen with user friendly interface. (G2S B25A)
- Intelligent Comfort Features
- Inspiratory / Expiratory sensitivity 8 grades of I Sens and E Sens optimize the compliance of the device with the patient.
- Newly designed integrated humidifier has large heating plate (> 50 cm2), which ensures excellent humidifying capacity and improves comfort.
- The ramp time ranges from 0 to 60 minutes.
- Effeciency in Therapy
- Auto S: Auto adjusting S mode, according to the sleep events, the pressure changes automatically within the set range.
- Powerful Data Transfer/Retrieval Solution
- Quick Report through Device Screen.
- BMCares App.
- BMCares Cloud Platform.
- iCode web version (bmc-icode.com).
- BMC nPAP Data Analysis Software (PC software).
- BMC Software web version (icodeconnect.com/quick/info).
- Dimensions: 274 mm × 184 mm × 115 mm
- Weight: 1.9 kg
- Water capacity: To maximum fill line 360 mL
- Humidifier Settings: Off, 1 to 5 (95°F to 154.4°F / 35°C to 68°C)
- Humidifier Output: No less than 10 mg H2O/L
- CPAP, S, Auto S
- The SD card can record patient data and fault information
AC Power Consumption:
- 100 – 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A
Sound Pressure Level:
- < 30 dB, when the device is working at the pressure of 10 hPa
|Test Pressures (hPa)||4||9||15||20|
|Measured Pressure at the Patient Connection Port (hPa)||3||8||14||19|
|Average Flow at the Patient Connection Port (L/min)||90||120||150||150|
Automatic leak compensation:
- Maximum Delivered Gas Temperature: ≤43°C
Static Pressure Stability:
- ± 0.5 hPa
- 4 to 20 hPa
There are no reviews yet.