BMC RESmart G2S Auto BIPAP System
- The BMC RESmart G2S Auto BIPAP System B20S/B25S devices are two-stage sleep apnea (OSA) treatments designed to treat adult OSA in hospital and home settings, including humidifiers.
- They use innovative algorithms and humidification systems specifically designed for OSA therapy.
- Attractive looks, robust performance and superior comfort, ensure you and your family can sleep soundly at night.
- Convenient features such as a timer, air leakage compensation, Reslex automatic switching, etc., allow you to sleep peacefully every night.
- There are multiple ways to access reports (APP or device PC, APP and the respiratory health platform).
- Real-time parameter information is easily accessible with the 2.4″/3.5″ LCD colour display.
- Eco-intelligent heating technologies and humidifiers enable remote heating that reduces energy consumption while improving humidification efficiency.
BMC’s RESmart G2S BIPAP system has excellent customer service and is easy to operate, making it hassle-free. Below are some advantages:
Automatic BiPAP therapy
- The BMC RESmart G2S Auto-BIPAP system has both BiPAP and Auto-BiPAP therapy modes for maximum comfort and treatment effectiveness.
- In Auto-BiPAP mode, pressure adjustments are tailored to the user’s breathing patterns for the most personalized and effective treatment.
- This device offers an H2O pressure range of 4-20 cm, which can be easily adjusted to the user’s needs.
- The device has an adjustable 20-minute ramp time that gradually increases the pressure over a set period, allowing the user to adjust to the recommended pressure setting more quickly and comfortably.
- Our device operates at a noise level of 30 dB for restful sleep.
- The BMC ReSmart G2S automatic BIPAP system is equipped with reflex technology, which reduces exhalation pressure and makes it easier for the user to breathe.
- This device has an integrated humidifier, which adds more moisture to the air and makes breathing more comfortable.
- This device has an intuitive interface that is both user-friendly and allows for effortless operation and configuration changes.
With its advanced features and user-friendly interface, this device is an excellent option for hospital and home use.
- A new type of integrated humidifier
- Professional data management
- New heating technology
- Display of information about parameters in real time
- Perfect after-sales service guarantee
- Dimensions: 274 mm × 184 mm × 115 mm
- Weight: 1.9 kg
- Water capacity: To maximum fill line 360 mL
- Humidifier Settings: Off, 1 to 5 (95°F to 154.4°F / 35°C to 68°C)
- Humidifier Output: No less than 10 mg H2O/L
- BIPAP, S, Auto S
- The SD card can record patient data and fault information
AC Power Consumption:
- 100 – 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A
Sound Pressure Level:
- < 30 dB when the device is working at the pressure of 10 hPa
|Test Pressures (hPa)||4||9||15||20|
|Measured Pressure at the Patient Connection Port (hPa)||3||8||14||19|
|Average Flow at the Patient Connection Port (L/min)||90||120||150||150|
Automatic leak compensation:
- Maximum Delivered Gas Temperature: ≤43°C
Static Pressure Stability:
- ± 0.5 hPa
- 4 to 20 hPa