BMC RESmart GII Auto CPAP System with Mask
BMC RESmart GII Auto CPAP System with Mask adopts advanced sensor technology, automatically tracks users respiratory. The intelligent control system provides users with reliable therapy of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). This machine has all recent advanced technology features to operate easily and efficiently. RESmart GII Auto includes a wide range of features such as auto on/off, auto-adjusting technology, auto altitude adjustment, leak compensation, heated humidifier etc. The therapy’s goal is to offer the best combination of positive pressure for inhalations and exhalations and deliver the optimal pressure during events. When a higher pressure is not needed, the machine will automatically operate in a lower pressure.
Features of BMC RESmart GII Auto CPAP System with Mask:
- Innovative tracking technology ensures accurate and comfortable therapy.
- Unique sensitivity setting offers individual therapy algorithm, makes every user get the most comfort.
- Ramp capabilities allow a 0-60 minutes time period with adjustable ramp starting pressure.
- Auto on/Auto off.
- Alert when accidental power off.
- In time alert function when mask/tubing off line.
- Automatic leakage and altitude compensation.
- Unique Delay-off feature protects RESmart from humidity hazard
- iCode feature (Web based, Smartphone App) provides most convenient remote retrieval of sleep data.
- One button to review the treatment information of the last day.
- 5-inch Colour LCD Display.
- Google play and APP store apps.
|Modes||CPAP / Auto|
|Weight||< 1.5 kg; < 2.5 kg (with humidifier)|
|Dimensions||170 × 196 × 118 mm; 290 × 196 × 134 mm (with humidifier)|
|Pressure Range||4 to 20 hPa(in 0.5hPa increments), ≤30 hPa under single fault conditions|
|Ramp||from 0 to 60 minutes|
|Ac Power Consumption||100 – 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 2.0 A max|
|Heater Settings||1 to 5(95 to 167°F/ 35 to 75°C)|