Introducing the new Pilot-24 Lite a revolutionary small Backup Power Supply & Portable Travel Battery. The Pilot-24 Lite is compatible with:
- ResMed AirSense 11
- ResMed AirSense 10
- ResMed AirMini
- ResMed S9
- Lowenstein Medical
- Apex Medical
- BMC Medical
- Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Travel PAP
Backup Power Supply – While using the Pilot-24 Lite as a permanent backup power supply,
you can rest assured that you won’t be woken in the middle of the night to find that your
CPAP machine is not running.
Travel Battery – Using Pilot-24 Lite as a Portable Travel PAP Battery will help you receive
PAP therapy on the go. This includes remote locations where mains power is not available
in situations such as camping, road trips and during air travel.
Additional Features – With the built-in USB port it is capable of powering a variety of
handheld electronic devices such as mobile phones and tablets. Also features a convenient
built-in LED Flashlight.
- Pilot-24 Lite Battery
- Output Cable
- Fabric Carrying Case
- Product Manual & Quick Start Guide (English, French, German, Spanish)
- FAA Compliant
- Capacity: 95 Wh
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Output voltage: 24V for CPAP & 5V, 2.5A for USB
- Approximate usage: 1-2 nights (Based on optimal settings
- without humidifier & heated hose)
- Charging time: 2-3 hours
- Warranty: 6 Months
Most important characteristics of the Medistrom Pilot-24 Lite CPAP Battery:
- It is suitable for sleeping for up to 2 or 3 nights in your CPAP device
- Battery is rechargeable in just a few hours
- The LED indicator shows how much charge is left in the battery
- USB port for charging your tablet or smartphone.
- FAA certified, so you can bring it on the plane
How to charge Pilot 24?
You can utilize either the AirSense 10 or ResMed S9 power adapters to recharge the battery. Many patients prefer using Pilot 24 Pilot 24 as a permanent power backup device. In this way you do not need to worry about potential power interruptions in your home, at an hotel, or in any location with no access to power from the mains or electricity, etc.
How is the battery’s lifespan?
The battery can last for about 12 hours if you are using your CPAP with a setting of 10 with the humidity level turned off and the tube being heated off. Absolutely, as you utilize more pressures, and also employ the heated tube, or the humidity feature, battery’s life is likely to diminish. When you begin using your battery and CPAP with the appropriate settings You will be able to know exactly how long the battery will last with the settings you have customized on your CPAP. This will allow you to program the charging cycles in a way that is suitable for you.
Pilot 24 Battery:
- Fully compatible with all electronic devices that are portable, such as your phone, camera, or even your tablet. Make use of this battery to charge all of your mobile devices when you are traveling
- Completely compatible to ResMed’s Airsense 10 and S9 devices
- The item is an FAA approved accessory, which means that you are able to carry it when traveling by plane
1. How long does the Medistrom battery last?
Ans- As far as battery life goes, you should get up to almost 12 hours depending on pressures when you’re using an AirMini, and 10 hours+ on any of the other devices, as long as you’re not using the humidification.
2. How long does a Pilot-24 Lite battery last?
Ans- Provides 1-2 nights of continuous run-time on an average pressure setting with the humidifier and heated tubing disabled. Will provide approximately 19,000mAh for your handheld electronic devices.
3. How do you charge a Medistrom 24 Lite battery?
Ans- Plug one end of the Medistrom Charger into the socket, and the other end into the “CHARGE” jack of your Pilot-12 Lite or Pilot-24 Lite. The battery will charge in 3-5* hours (*charge times may vary 7-8 hours based on your cpap machine make & model considering battery condition).
4. How long does the medistrom battery for AirMini last?
Ans- As far as battery life goes, you should get up to almost 12 hours depending on pressures when you’re using an AirMini
5. How long does a medistrom pap pilot last?
Ans- 10 to 14 hours based on the depending on pressures.