DeVilbiss SleepCube BiLevel ST
- The DeVilbiss Sleep Cube Bi-Level ST is a compact and lightweight bilevel BiPAP machine designed to enhance patients’ breathing with spontaneous respiration.
- It is ideal for effectively treating obstructive sleep apnea, chronic respiratory failure, and breathing difficulties.
Here are some of the product features of the DeVilbiss Sleep Cube Bi-Level ST: BiLevel ST Therapy: The DeVilbiss Sleep Cube Bi-Level ST comes with both BiLevel and ST therapy modes.
The ST mode is designed to enhance patients’ breathing with spontaneous respiration.
- The machine has a pressure range of 3-25cmH₂O, which can be adjusted according to the user’s needs.
- The machine operates at a sound level of 26dB, quiet enough to ensure a peaceful sleep.
Compact and Lightweight
- The machine is remarkably compact and lightweight, making it easy to transport and store.
- The machine has an auto on/off feature, which automatically starts and stops the therapy when the user puts on or takes off the mask.
- The machine has a user-friendly interface, which makes it easy to operate and adjust the settings.
- The machine has a data recording feature that records the therapy data and allows users to track their progress.
Features of DeVilbiss SleepCube BiLevel ST:
- Illuminated Buttons and LCD Display allows easy handling
- Pressure range 3 – 25 cmH2O
- adjustable pressure delta 22 cmH2O
- Low Noise Operation
- 10 Trigger Settings (IPAP / EPAP)
- 5 adjustable Flow Rounding (IPAP / EPAP)
- Real-time parameters:
- minute volume MV
- tidal volume VT
- I: E
- SmartCode Compliance Data Recording
- SmartLink detailed therapy management system
- Optional Heated Humidifier
Specifications of DeVilbiss SleepCube BiLevel ST:
|Dimensions (H x W x L)||10.8 x 16.5 x 17.8 cm|
|BiLevel Pressure Range||3 – 25 cm H2O|
|Sound Level||< 26 dB(A)|
|Operating Pressure||5° C to 40° C|
|Operating Humidity||0 % to 95 % R.H. non-condensing|
|Operating Atmospheric Condition||sea level to 2.700 m|
|Storage Transportation Temperature||-40° C to + 70° C|
|Electrical Requirements||100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz / 65 W|