Lumis 150 VPAP ST is a non-invasive ventilator designed for non-dependent patients with obstructive or restrictive respiratory conditions. Featuring ResMed’s unique volume-assurance mode – iVAPS (intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support) – Lumis 150 VPAP ST maintains target alveolar ventilation to suit each patient’s changing needs. And with an intelligent Backup Rate (iBR) and optional AutoEPAP, iVAPS continuously monitors ventilation and the upper airway.
- intelligent Backup Rate (iBR)
- AutoEPAP maintains upper airway patency
- 5 Trigger and Cycle Senstivities
- QuickNav for low touch therapy adjustments
- Climate Control Auto for automatic humidification
- Ramp and Ramp down for extra comfort
- Supported by ResScan 5.4
|Sound pressure level||27 dBA with uncertainty of 2 dBA|
|Aircraft use||ResMed confirms that device meets the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) requirements (RTCA/DO-160, section 21, category M) for all phases of air travel|
|Modes||CPAP, S, T, ST with optional iBR, PAC, iVAPS with iBR and optional Auto EPAP|
|Operating pressure range||S, ST, T, PAC, iVAPS: 2 to 25 hPa
CPAP: 4 to 20 hPa
There are no reviews yet.