Personal Humidifier Mask Z2 Auto By Breas
BREAS Z2 Portable Auto CPAP with Humidifier, Mask & Battery – Ultra-small, lightweight, auto-adjusting CPAP- perfect for travel.
The Z2 Auto CPAP builds on the form of the Z1 with an improved, quieter motor and an Auto Start / Stop Feature. We also added a free Qtube to muffle the noise at the mask. At just 6.48” x 3.30” x 2.02” and 10.5 oz, it fits easily into your bag and won’t weigh you down. It’s perfect for taking your sleep apnea therapy while travelling.
- No special mask required: The Z2 Auto By Breas does not need a special mask or tube. You can use your favourite mask as long as it does not have a proprietary connection.
- Integrated Battery Option: For travel off the grid or where power is limited, add the optional PowerShell® for a fully integrated battery option. The PowerShell’s Extended Life Battery is a rechargeable, lithium-ion battery which provides a whole night’s therapy on a single charge.
- The Free Nitelog app lets you download your sleep data to any iOS or Android mobile phone or tablet so you can track your data or share it with your healthcare provider.
- The breas z2 cpap is proudly designed and assembled in the USA at our headquarters in Massachusetts.
Overview of BREAS Z2 Portable Auto CPAP with Humidifier, Mask & Battery:
- Programmable as auto-adjusting pressure or fixed pressure CPAP
- Pressure range 4-20 cm H2O
- Z-Breathe comfort feature
- Auto Start/ Stop Feature
- Weight: 0.3 kg
- 48″ x 3.30″ x 2.02″
- FAA-compliant for in-flight use
- Nitelog app via Bluetooth to iOS and Android mobile devices
- Integrates with Powershell to provide battery-powered CPAP treatment
- No special mask required
Benefits of BREAS Z2 Portable Auto CPAP with Humidifier, Mask & Battery:
- Bright LCD
- Programmable ramp mode for gradual acclimation to prescribed pressure
- The power supply converts voltage ranging from 100-240 volts automatically
- Internal memory stores sleep data
|30W Power Adapter Unit Input range||100–240V, 50–60Hz|
|Typical power consumption||20W (30VA)|
|Maximum power consumption||35W (70VA)|
|Operating temperature||5ºC to 35ºC|
|Operating humidity||10–80% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing|
|Operating altitude||Sea level to 8,000 ft (2400 m)|
|Operating atmospheric pressure||101 to 75.3 kPA|
|Storage and transport temperature||-20ºC to +60ºC|
|Storage and transport humidity||10–95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing|
|Storage and transport altitude||No limit|
|Storage and transport atm. Pressure||No limit|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||Compatible with IEC 60601-1-2|
|Aircraft use||Complies with RTCA DO-160G Standard for use in flight|
|IEC 60601-1 classification||Class II (double insulation), Type BF|
|Available modes||Standby, CPAP, Auto-CPAP and CPAP/Auto-CPAP with Ramp|
|Sound pressure||level 26 dBA|
|Nominal dimensions||16.46 cm X 8.38 cm X 5.13 cm|
|Housing construction||Flame retardant engineered thermoplastic|
|Supplemental oxygen||Not for use with oxygen|
There are no reviews yet.