Philips Respironics DreamWear, now with updated headgear, delivers a new level of stability & performance to the mask. The DreamWear headgear with arm‘s unique slip-resistant design helps keep the mask in place throughout the night.
- Minimal contact nasal mask
- Slip resistant headgear design
- Enhanced nasal cushion fit
- Available in multiple sizes
- Exceptional comfort
- Stability like never before
- Enhanced fit & seal
|Materials||Silicone, Polycarbonate, Polyurethane foam, Nylon, Spandex, Thermoplastic elastomer, Polyester|
|Materials Not Included||Not made with natural rubber latex|
|Length of Small Frame||19 inches|
|Length of Medium Frame||20 inches|
|Package Contents||Small & Medium cushions, Small & Medium frames (with headgear with arms)|
Full Face Masks
While nasal masks focus on breathing by the nose. A complete face mask enables air to flow through both the nose as well as the mouth. They’re heavier than nasal masks and cover both the mouth and the nose.
How to Determine the Best Mask Type for You
In order to decide on the most suitable type of mask for you, you should try all kinds. When it comes to masks, there is many aspects to take into consideration like:
- Do you rest on your stomach, side or as a slumberer?
- What is your breathing method? Through your mouth or through your nose?
- Are you prone to allergies? Are you able to use different masks for different seasons help?
- Have you got facial hair? and does it affect the sealing to the masque?
- Do you have a routine before the time of bed? Does your bedtime routine include reading, or do you watch TV? What will your mask do to your sleep routine?
- In the end, which one is most at ease?
Effective Treatment for Mouth Breathers
If you breathe with your mouth, then a facial mask will be the sole solution to deliver pressurized air through your mouth. It is also beneficial for those who suffer from regular nasal congestion, like colds or allergies.
Ideal for High-Pressure CPAP Settings
For patients with sleep apnea who require more pressure, this type of CPAP mask is the most suitable choice since both the mouth and the nose receive pressurized air.
1. Does the DreamWear mask fit ResMed?
Ans- Yes, DreamWear even works with ResMed CPAP machines
2. How do you wear DreamWear under the nose nasal mask?
Ans- Hold the pillows cushion under your nose and push just the cushion tips into your nostrils. Make sure the base is below not inside your nose.
3. Is a full mask or nasal CPAP mask better?
Ans- This is opposed to nasal CPAP masks and nasal pillows that touch the patient’s bridge of the nose and upper lip to fit directly into the nostrils. Full face masks work well for higher CPAP pressure settings since the wider mask surface area makes the pressure seem less direct and more tolerable to the patient.
4. How often should I replace my DreamWear mask?
Ans- They can also trap bacteria from sweat and moisture, and should be replaced every six months.