What do users think of LoFric Origo?
These are results from market research which was aimed at collecting data on how the product and its features are perceived among users and healthcare professionals.. In total 389 users and 95 healthcare professionals responded. Some users had more than 30 years of experience, while others had only just begun self-catheterisation. Average age of participants was 55 years (varying from 9-89). Countries included were Sweden, Norway, Denmark, UK, the Netherlands, France, Germany and Switzerland. The three main reasons for catheterisation were SCI (para-/tetraplegia), MS and different prostate diagnosis. 17 % of the users had slightly reduced hand function and 5 % stated that their hand function was considerably reduced. 41 % used a wheelchair and 97 % of the users catheterised themselves.
LoFric Origo is easy to fold and carry: It’s foldable into a convenient pocket size, making it easy to bring and handle in a discreet manner. 79% rated this feature 4 or 5 out of 5.
LoFric Origo is easy to open: The convenient peel-open label makes it easy to open and access the catheter. 88% rated this feature 4 or 5 out of 5.
The Insertion Grip makes LoFric Origo easy and hygienic to handle: Not touching the catheter tube minimises the risk of contamination, and the Insertion Grip also allows better control during the catheterisation. 71% rated this feature 4 or 5 out of 5.
LoFric Origo is designed with an adjustable Insertion Grip which offers better hygiene and control. Based on the unique Urotonic Surface Technology, LoFric Origo also ensures safe and smooth catherisation and minimizes health complications, even in the long term.
- Discreet design: Package doubles as a disposable pouch
- Fits in a pocket: Foldable to pocket size and easy to bring along
- Instant activation – always fresh: All it takes is a gentle squeeze to activate the catheter for use
- Easy to open: The convenient peel-open label makes it easy to open and access the activated catheter
- Adhesive tab for convenient hanging: For reliable attachment to any dry and clean surface
- Hygienic and easy to handle: The adjustable Insertion Grip gives control without having to touch the catheter tube during insertion. This means lower the risk of contaminating the catheter, which minimises the risk of infection
There are no reviews yet.