People who have URINARY INCONTINENCE may choose to use a condom catheter. Urinary incontinence refers to a loss of bladder control, which results in urine leaking out when you don’t want it to. A condom catheter is a urine (pee) collection device that fits like a condom over your penis, but also has a tube that goes to a collection bag strapped to your leg. Other names for this product include external urinary catheters and penile sheath catheters. External catheters, including condom catheters, are used to treat conditions like urinary incontinence. Condom catheters may cause fewer urinary tract infections than other catheters.
- 100% silicone male external catheter.
- Soft silicone catheter is designed to be non-irritating, non-reactive and for soft and gentle feel.
- Ergonomically shaped and easily rolls over the penis.
- Highly safe and free from any kind of allergic reactions.
- Transparent material allows better skin health monitoring while the catheter is in place.
- Provided with soft adhesive strip for proper fixation to penis shaft.
- Skin-friendly adhesive helps to maximize wear time and also prevents accidental detachment.
- Gentle adhesive keeps the catheter in place yet allows for easy removal.
- Proximal end is designed for safe and easy connection to urine bag/ leg bag.
- Individually packed in peelable soft blister pack.
- Sterile, ready for use.
There are no reviews yet.