BACTIGRAS Medicated Tulle Gras Dressing is a gauze of leno weave impregnated with white soft paraffin BP containing 0.5% chlorhexidine acetate BP. BACTIGRAS Dressing is proven to be antiseptically active and reduce bacterial colonisation in vitro and in vivo.
Features and Benefits:
- Facilitates the passage of viscous exudate The open weave of BACTIGRAS Dressing facilitates the passage of viscous exudate into an absorbent secondary dressing.
- Proven antiseptic BACTIGRAS Dressing is proven antiseptically active against a range of Gram-positive and Gram-negative organisms, including Meticillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA).
- Designed to soothe and protect BACTIGRAS Dressing is intended to soothe, with chlorhexidine acetate whilst protecting the wound by minimising the risk of infection.
- One piece removal BACTIGRAS Dressing can be left in place for up to four days and can be removed in one piece.
BACTIGRAS Dressing is for use as a topical treatment only. It is indicated for a wide range of wounds where there is a risk of infection, or on already infected wounds in conjunction with systemic antibacterials. The range of wounds on which BACTIGRAS Dressing may be used include: •
- minor burns and scalds
- abrasions and other skin loss wounds
- recipient graft sites