GOOD CARE Betadine Povidone Iodine USP Swab sticks
Features of GOOD CARE Povidone Iodine USP Swab sticks (50’s):
- Health-care antiseptic for preparation of the skin prior to surgery
- First aid antiseptic to help prevent the risk of skin infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- Active Ingredient – Povidone Iodine USP, 10%
Good Care Povidone Iodine, USP Swab sticks
Povidone Iodine USP, 10%
- Antiseptic for health care to prepare the skin before undergoing surgery.
- First-aid antiseptics to reduce the possibility of skin infections in minor scrapes, cuts and burns
Use only for external purposes. Avoid applying or using it on the eyes.
for those who are sensitive or allergic to Iodine
across large portions of the human body
as a first-aid antiseptic for more than a week unless prescribed by a physician
Please do not use it in the event of redness or irritation.
See a doctor for severe or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
Stop using and see a physician if the condition continues or becomes worse.
Stay out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed, seek medical assistance or call Poison Control right away.
To prepare the skin before surgery, wash the affected area, remove swabs with sticks, and apply to the surgical site before surgery.
As an antiseptic first aid, clean the area affected, then use a tiny amount of this product on the affected area 3 times a day. It can be covered with a sterile bandage. If bandaged, let dry first.
- Store at room temperature: 15 degrees – 30 degrees C (59 degrees – 86 degrees F)
Purified water Povidone Iodine Citric Acid Disodium Hydrogen Dodecahydrate of Phosphate Potassium Iodate Nonoxynol