Dermacyn Wound Care
Dermacyn WoundCare Solution is a super-oxidized solution for the treatment of wounds, cuts, grazes and burns. It kills bacteria within 30 seconds and provides oxygen to the wound tissue, creating an ideal environment for wound healing.
- A sterile super-oxidized, pH-neutral, purified water-based solution
- Disinfects the affected area while maintaining the health of the surrounding tissue
- Can be used in the debridement, irrigating and moistening of acute and chronic wounds, ulcers, cuts, abrasions and burns
- Reduces the microbial load
- Breaks down biofilm in 30 seconds
- Assisting in creating a moist environment
- Reduces pain during treatment
- Safe to use around the mouth, nose and eyes
- Steroid free
- Antibiotic free
What is Dermacyn(r) WoundCare?
Dermacyn WoundCare is a super-oxidized solution designed to be used in debridement, irrigation , and moistening of acute or chronic injuries, ulcers burns, cuts, abrasions and burns.
By reducing the burden of microbial and helping to create an environment that is moist this allows the body to carry out the healing processes it has developed. Dermacyn Wound Care can be extensively used as part of a total healing process for wounds.
Dermacyn(r) WoundCare is based on the patent-pending Microcyn(r) technology. It is an sterile super-oxidized pH neutral pure water-based solution. It has the reactive oxygen species within a solid formula, with a long shelf-life and is safe for humans or animals as well as the environment.
How Does It Work?
Dermacyn WoundCare is produced by means of a proprietary electrolysis process, developed in-house, utilising a sophisticated, unique multi-chamber system. The solution is manufactured from purified water and Sodium Chloride. The electrolysis process separates and captures the ions, forming a sterile, pH-neutral solution with a stable controlled formula of reactive oxygen and chlorine species.
1. What is dermacyn wound care?
Ans: It is a wound care solution used for irrigation and moistening of wounds. It helps the body in its own healing process.
2. How do you use dermacyn wounds?
Ans: Spraying dermacyn to the wound area is common but if the wound is large, spray the dermacyn on a gauze and place it on the wound for 10 minutes.
There are no reviews yet.