What’s Dermacyn(r) WoundCare?
Dermacyn(r) WoundCare is an ultra-oxidized solution that aids in irrigating, debriding, and moistening chronic and acute wounds and cuts, ulcers, burns, abrasions, and abrasions.
Reducing the microbial burden and creating a moist environment allows the body to heal. Dermacyn Wound Care can be widely used in a complete wound healing process.
How It Does It Works: The Modality of Action, Production and
Electrolysis is a process that occurs in a multi-chamber process.
Dermacyn(r) WoundCare is produced by a unique in-house electrolysis process using an advanced, exclusive multi-chamber technology. The solution is produced by purifying waters as well as Sodium Chloride. Electrolysis is a process that is a method of separating and capturing the ions, creating an acid-free, sterile solution that has a stable, controlled formula that contains the chlorine and reactive oxygen species.
Dermacyn(r) WoundCare surrounds single-cell microorganisms and creates a hypo-osmotic environment. Reactive oxygen molecules can sabotage the enzymes in cells. The process is comparable to phagocytosis, which the human body uses to destroy pathogenic microorganisms.
Dermacyn triggers the destruction of the cell wall of microorganisms.
Human cells aren’t susceptible to the effects of Dermacyn(r) WoundCare because they are tightly packed and can’t be pierced. The manufacturing process and parameters are monitored and controlled in real time. Dermacyn(r) WoundCare is manufactured at Oculus Innovative Sciences, an ISO 13485:2003-certified company.
Dermacyn(r) WoundCare Solution
Dermacyn(r) WoundCare Solution is a super-oxidized remedy for treating cuts, wounds, burns, and grazes. It kills bacteria in just 30 seconds and aids in preventing fungal and viral infections, reducing inflammation, and providing oxygen to the wounded tissue, making it an excellent setting for wound healing.
- Super-oxidized sterile, pH neutral, purified water-based solution
- Infects the area affected while preserving the tissue’s overall health.
- is a suitable choice for the debridement process in irrigating and moistening chronic and acute wounds and cuts, ulcers Abrasions, burns and cuts
- Reduces the amount of microbial burden
- Breaks down biofilm in 30 seconds
- Helping to create a moist environment
- Reduces pain during treatment
- is safe to use around the nose, mouth and eyes
- Steroids free
Usage Method For Dermacyn(r) WoundCare Solution
Spray Dermacyn(r) Wound Care Solution directly onto the area affected. Apply gauze soaked with Dermacyn(r) WoundCare Solution on the affected area for approximately 10 minutes for more extensive wounds. To speed up healing, apply Dermacyn(r) WoundCare Hydrogel directly on the area affected if it is available.
If required, cover the affected area with an adhesive bandage or a cotton one that is secured by bandage tape.
Utilize Dermacyn(r) WoundCare Solution to replace the bandage when needed. Applying a moistening solution to the wound bandage Dermacyn(r), WoundCare Solution allows it to be removed from the area of the wound.
What exactly is Dermacyn Wound Care Hydrogel Utilized For?
Dermacyn’s wound care hydrogel can be used to treat and treatment of various types of wounds. Its principal uses are:
- Minor cuts and scrapes Dermacyn may be used on minor scrapes, cuts and abrasions to speed up healing and avoid infections.
- Burns This Hydrogel can be applied gently to burns to calm the affected area and help heal.
- Chronic wounds Dermacyn has been proven to be especially beneficial for chronic wounds like diabetic ulcers or pressure sores since it aids in faster healing.
- Post-surgical wounds This can be utilized to assist in healing post-surgical wounds and decrease the chance of complications.
- Skin Irritations Dermacyn assists in calming and bringing relief from various skin irritations.
Die Benefits Of Dermacyn Wound Treatment:
- Rapid Healing Dermacyn’s formulation of Hydrogel helps develop a healing environment, which could accelerate the healing process naturally.
- Reduces the risk of infection: Dermacyn helps minimize the possibility of infections by creating a humid environment, which is essential to healing wounds.
- Simple Application Dermacyn comes in a simple-to-use hydrogel that allows for easy application without causing injury to the area.
- Pain relief: Its calming properties relieve pain and relieve those suffering from wounds or skin irritations.
- Non-irritating and non-toxic: Dermacyn is designed to be safe and non-toxic on the skin, making the product suitable for all types of skin, including delicate skin.
Ingredients in Dermacyn Wound Care:
Dermacyn’s wound-care solution is comprised of a balanced mix of ingredients. These include:
- Electrolyzed Water It is the foundation of the remedy; electrolyzed assists in keeping an environment that is moist and aids in the natural healing process.
- Sodium Magnesium Fluorosilicate The component helps to ensure the durability of the formula of the Hydrogel.
- Sodium Chloride Sodium chloride aids in maintaining the osmolarity of Hydrogel.
- Hypochlorous Acid The name is associated with its antibacterial properties; hypochlorous Acid helps to reduce the chance of contracting an infection.
- Sodium hypochlorite is A different element that is potent in antimicrobial properties. Sodium hypochlorite improves the wound-healing capabilities of Dermacyn.
- Dermacyn wound treatment
- Dermacyn hydrogel
- Advanced wound treatment solution
- Hydrogel is a wound-healing treatment.
Dermacyn wound care solution using its hydrogel formulation is flexible and efficient for encouraging healing for all wounds. The combination of ingredients and its advanced capabilities for wound healing make it an excellent component of any first-aid kit and wound management regimen. Always consult a doctor for advice on specific wound care, particularly for chronic or highly severe wounds.
Dermacyn Wound Care
Dermacyn WoundCare Solution is a super-oxidized solution for the treatment of wounds, cuts, grazes and burns. It kills bacteria within 30 seconds and provides oxygen to the wound tissue, creating an ideal environment for wound healing.
- A sterile super-oxidized, pH-neutral, purified water-based solution
- Disinfects the affected area while maintaining the health of the surrounding tissue
- Can be used in the debridement, irrigating and moistening of acute and chronic wounds, ulcers, cuts, abrasions and burns
- Reduces the microbial load
- Breaks down biofilm in 30 seconds
- Assisting in creating a moist environment
- Reduces pain during treatment
- Safe to use around the mouth, nose and eyes
- Steroid free
- Antibiotic free
What is Dermacyn(r) WoundCare?
Dermacyn WoundCare is a super-oxidized solution designed to be used in debridement, irrigation , and moistening of acute or chronic injuries, ulcers burns, cuts, abrasions and burns.
By reducing the burden of microbial and helping to create an environment that is moist this allows the body to carry out the healing processes it has developed. Dermacyn Wound Care can be extensively used as part of a total healing process for wounds.
Dermacyn(r) WoundCare is based on the patent-pending Microcyn(r) technology. It is an sterile super-oxidized pH neutral pure water-based solution. It has the reactive oxygen species within a solid formula, with a long shelf-life and is safe for humans or animals as well as the environment.
How Does It Work?
Dermacyn WoundCare is produced by means of a proprietary electrolysis process, developed in-house, utilising a sophisticated, unique multi-chamber system. The solution is manufactured from purified water and Sodium Chloride. The electrolysis process separates and captures the ions, forming a sterile, pH-neutral solution with a stable controlled formula of reactive oxygen and chlorine species.
Frequently Answered Questions (FAQs):
- Does Dermacyn’s wound care suitable for all types of skin? Dermacyn wound care products are designed to be non-toxic, non-irritating and non-irritating, making them suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Do you think Dermacyn be used to treat closed wounded? Yes, Dermacyn wound care is specifically designed for use on open wounds to assist in healing.
- How often do I need to apply Dermacyn on my wound? How often you apply it could depend on the degree and severity of the injury. Following a healthcare medical professional’s directions or instructions for using the product is advised.
- Does Dermacyn Hydrogel safe in the treatment of diabetic ulcers? Yes, Dermacyn is beneficial for diabetic ulcers and may speed up the healing process of these chronic wounds.
- Dermacyn be used in animals to treat wounds? While Dermacyn is designed to be used by humans, there are also versions for animals that can be used as a vet.
- Does Dermacyn wound treatment have any adverse consequences? Dermacyn is generally well-tolerated. However, people with allergies or sensitivities or sensitivities to one of the components must consult with a medical professional before using it.
- What is dermacyn wound care? It is a wound care solution used for irrigation and moistening of wounds. It helps the body in its own healing process.
- How do you use dermacyn wounds? Spraying dermacyn to the wound area is common but if the wound is large, spray the dermacyn on a gauze and place it on the wound for 10 minutes.