MELOLIN Low Adherent Absorbent Wound Dressing consists of an absorbent1 cotton and polyester fibre pad which is heat bonded to a thin low adherent perforated polyester film.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed to be low adherent and absorbent MELOLIN Dressing is designed to be low adherent and absorbent.
- Protects the wound MELOLIN Dressing has a long history of medical use, and protects the wound from physical contaminants.
- Water repellent backing MELOLIN Dressing has a water repellent backing, which minimises fluid strikethrough whilst dressing is in place.
- Non-sensitising and breathable MELOLIN Dressing is non-sensitising and allows the skin to breathe.
- Remains integrity when cut MELOLIN Dressing is easy to cut to shape and retains its integrity when cut.
Compatibility: MELOLIN Dressing can be used in conjunction with OPSITE◊ FLEXIFIX, OPSITE FLEXIFIX Gentle and OPSITE FLEXIGRID
Indications: For the management of a wide variety of light-to-moderately exuding wounds including clean sutured wounds, abrasions, lacerations and minor burns.