A breathable, absorbent dressing for low to moderately exuding wounds. Molnlycke is a world-leading medical products and solutions company that equips healthcare professionals to achieve the best patient, clinical and economic outcomes.
Mepore is a breathable, absorbent, self-adhesive dressing for a wide variety of wounds with low to moderate exudate levels – such as surgical wounds, cuts, and abrasions. The dressing fixes gently and securely to the skin with a skin-friendly, water-based adhesive, and its air permeable to prevent maceration of the wound.
- Water-based, solvent-free adhesive provides gentle fixation
- Wound contact layer is low-adherent
- Breathable to prevent maceration and help maintain a moist wound environment
- Easy-to-remove protection paper is also aseptic
- Fabric is conformable and flexible to allow body movement
When to use Mepore: Mepore Dressing for wound care can be used with a wide variety of low to moderately exuding wounds, such as surgical wounds, cuts and abrasions.
How to apply Mepore:
- Open the package and remove the dressing.
- Grip both overlapping release papers, exposing adhesive surface initial fixation of the dressing.
- Position the dressing on the skin without stretching and gently remove the rest of the release papers. Firmly smooth adhesive border to obtain proper adhesion. Do not stretch the dressing when applying.
There are no reviews yet.