FOFO Medical Air Tubular Mattress with Pumps for Maximum Relaxation and Pressure Relief
- Unsurpassed comfort and pressure relief with this FOFO Medical Air Mattress.
- It features an innovative mattress cover system with an adjustable pressure pump. This mattress can provide dynamic, supportive pressure ulcer support and improve patient comfort.
- Invest in better care by creating an environment conducive to healing.
- The FOFO Medical Air Mattress with Pump Pressure Change System is a revolutionary innovation in patient care that provides maximum relaxation, comfort and support for optimal patient recovery.
It is with a pump for easy application.
Advantages of Medical Air Mattress with Pump
Dynamic Pressure Relief
- FOFO Medical Air Mattress uses the most innovative alternating pressure system that provides dynamic pressure relief, with individual tubular air cells inflating and deflating sequentially to reduce pressure distribution while reducing the risk of pressure ulcers.
- In addition, the dynamic support increases blood circulation, which enhances patient comfort during healing and accelerates healing.
High-quality comfort and firmness
- The tubular structure of the mattress topper provide maximum support and comfort to the patient.
- It features air cells that specifically conform to the contours of your body to provide more cushioning and reduce pressure points.
- This results in a reduction of pressure points that reduces discomfort and improves well-being.
- That means that patient comfort, pain relief and well-being increase.
Flexible and customizable
- The FOFO Medical Air Mattress features adjustable pressure settings that allow caregivers to tailor the level of support offered to each patient’s unique needs.
- The included pump allows easy adjustment to provide the most comfortable pressure relief possible.
- It makes it easy for caregivers to adjust the settings to each patient’s needs to provide personalized treatment that improves patient outcomes.
- The alternating pressure pump operates quietly without disrupting sleep patterns, creating the perfect atmosphere for rest and healing.
- In addition, the whisper-quiet operation helps care for others by eliminating distractions so caregivers can focus on attentive care.
Directions before using Medical Air Mattress:
- When preparing to inflate, the mattress should be flattened. After the mattress is filled with air, it can be used normally. Generally, the first inflating time is about 30 minutes.
- When inflating, firstly check whether the pressure of the air pump is adjusted to the maximum and whether the mattress’s extended rubber tube is cut with scissors; it is convenient to match the air pump outlet.
- Check that the air pipe joints under the mattress are connected and inflated.
- Because winter is cool, we can put a thin layer of tweezers on the mattress to keep the patient warm and more comfortable.
- Patients over 135 kg cannot use this mattress.
- Pay attention to the pressure control when inflating, and do not exceed the maximum pressure to prevent the airbag from breaking through the pressure.
- Pay attention to keeping the mattress clean and hygienic; often wash the surface with a neutral detergent, and pay attention to acids and alkalis.
- Note that there should be no sharp objects on the mattress and the sheet’s surface to prevent the mattress from being pierced.
- Be careful to keep it clean when using it. Store it in a dry and ventilated place when handling. Pay attention to moisture.
- It can provide excellent pressure reduction through continuous movement.
- It is an alternating system that employs durable shaped air tubes and a control unit, designed to achieve good massage effect and blood circulation in the body tissue and to help alleviate the bed pressure sores for patients on long-term medical treatment or immobility.
- Heavy-duty bubble-style pads are uniformly heat-sealed for longer-term durability.
|Item: HF601||Item: HF6002|
|Power supply: 110V/220V/50-60Hz||Standard Size: 80 “(L) x32-36 “(W);|
|Air output: 6-8 litre/min.||4.5″ 18 cells|
|Pressure range:50mmHg – 120 mmHg||Top cover: Nylon PU /strength|
|Cycle time: 12 min.||Air cells: Nylon / PVC/TPU|
|Power consumption: 7 W; Fuse: 1A||Bottom: tarpaulin /nylon PU|
|Size: 27.5 (L) x13.5 (W) x 9 (H) cm||Mattress weight: 5.5-6.5kg|
|Weight: 1.6 kg||Weight Capacity: 135-145kg|